LUTH School of Health Information Mgt Post UTME Form 2015, Cut off Mark, Exam Date, Registration Details and Eligibility is Out
Here is to notify the general public that LUTH School of Health Information Mgt Post UTME Form 2015, Cut off Mark, Exam Date, Registration Details and Eligibility is Out.
LUTH School Of Health Information Management Post UTME form for 2015 is now available on sale. Registration details as well as cut off mark has been announced. Interested members of the public are hereby informed.
This is to invite all UTME candidates to the Post Utme screening for 2015/2016 admission exercise. Below are the details as released and signed by the Chief Medical Director, Prof. Chris Bode.
- those who made School of Health Information, Management, Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi-Araba, their first choice and/or second choice of institution in the 2015 UTME
- those who may wish to change their course to Health Information Management with 5 O’Level credits in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings.
In addition to the above, all applicants must know that final admission into the School shall be based on the JAMB-UTME approved cut-off mark of 150 for Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education in the 2015/2016 Academic session.
Method Of Application
Interested candidates are to apply for admission form with the sum of five thousand naira (N5,000.00) only, in bankdraft payable to Lagos University Teaching Hospital. The receipt of the payment should be forwarded to
School of Health information Management
Lagos University Teaching Hospital
P.M.B. 12003, Idi Araba Lagos, Nigeria
for collection of application forms.
Date: Thursday, 24th September, 2015
Venue: LUTH Auditorium
Completed application forms must reach the School Principal not later than September 21, 2015.
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000