How to Make Corrections on Wrong Date of Birth & Course of Study with NYSC- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) wishes to inform all prospective corps members that they can now correct wrong date of birth and course of study online.
Correction of Date of Birth on NYSC Portal.
Henceforth, information from the West African Examination Council (WAEC) will now be used to effect changes on the NYSC portal. The new procedure is as follows:
- Login to your dashboard and click on the link to Date of Birth
- Enter WAEC Verification PIN, select WAEC Type, Year of exam and enter your Examination Number
- Click on Verify button
- Click SUBMIT or CANCEL
Correction of Course of Study on NYSC Portal.
The Following are the Procedures for Correction Of Course Of Study On The NYSC Platform.
- Login to your dashboard and click on the link for Correction of Course of Study;
- Select Course of Study; and
- Click SUBMIT
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000