Malaria Consortium Nigeria has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Malaria Consortium Nigeria, application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Malaria Consortium Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Malaria Consortium Nigeria form?
- Is the Malaria Consortium Nigeria 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Malaria Consortium Nigeria Recruitment start?
- I need Malaria Consortium Nigeria Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Malaria Consortium Nigeria Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- Malaria Consortium Nigeria Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Malaria Consortium Nigeria
Malaria Consortium is one of the world’s leading non-profit organisations specialising in the comprehensive prevention, control and treatment of malaria and other communicable diseases among vulnerable and under privileged populations. We increasingly find our work on malaria can be effectively integrated with other similar public health interventions for greater impact and therefore expanded our remit to include child health and neglected tropical disease interventions.
Current Job Vacancies
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Social Behavioral Change Communications (SBCC) Specialist
Deadline: 29th March, 2019.
♦ Senior Malaria Specialist
Deadline: 2nd April, 2019.
♦ Senior Technical Officer
Deadline: 25th March, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Malaria Consortium Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Malaria Consortium Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.