Management Sciences for Health has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about Management Sciences for Health Application form and guidelines for 2019-2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
• How Can I Apply for Management Sciences for Health Recruitment 2019/2020?
• Where can I obtain the 2019 Management Sciences for Health form?
• Is the Management Sciences for Health 2019 Recruitment Form out?
• When will Management Sciences for Health Recruitment start?
• I need Management Sciences for Health Trending Jobs update, etc.
• Is Management Sciences for Health Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
• Management Sciences for Health Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Management Sciences for Health
Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
Available vacant positions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
♦ Laboratory Associate
Deadline: Not Specified.
♦ Regional Internal Audit Manager
Deadline: Not Specified.
♦ Senior Operation Officer
Deadline: 16th May, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Management Sciences for Health recruitment must possess any of the following.
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
4. National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
5. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
6. Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
• Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
• EFCC Recruitment;
• NPower Recruitment;
• NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
• DPR Recruitment;
• NNPC Recruitment;
• Total Nigeria Recruitment;
• Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
• Nigerian Police Recruitment;
• Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
• Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
• Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
• Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
• Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
• Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
• Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
• ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
• How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;