We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Market Product Management
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience5 years
- Job FieldICT / Computer
Manager – Market Product Management, Digital Payments & Labs – West Africa will ensure Digital Payments & Labs (DP&L) products strategy is implemented in close alignment to market objectives and deliver digital product launches and success. Reporting to the Director – Digital Payments & Labs (Sub Saharan Africa), the candidate will align the regional & global product development organization with the in-market account management, merchant management and operations teams to deliver on performance indicators. In the last two years, DP&L has brought innovations like Masterpass QR in the Africa market and the role is expected to drive the leadership in this product line across all of West Africa and bring in new and relevant digital solutions into the market. The candidate will be part of this environment and will demonstrate the initiative and ownership as an individual contributor, raise the bar and challenge the boundaries to make payments safer and more convenient for our market.
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategy for Digital Payments & Labs products in West Africa
- Partner with global and regional product teams to understand product capabilities including MPQR, virtual cards and tokenisation and provide inputs to ensure market needs are addressed, synergize with other initiatives and ensure ongoing coordination for smooth operation of the products in market
- Partner with in-market account management and market development teams to ensure product caters to market strategy. Maintain ongoing engagement to ensure execution of plans.
- Support Market Development and Account Management teams as needed in senior client engagements and in communicating product strategy, innovation, business building models and overall market direction
- Engage marketing, communications and other relevant colleagues to support the successful launch of products and ensure optimum visibility and utilization of budgets and investments on the product
- Identify and develop local supplier, wallet and fintech partnerships to accelerate delivery of digital payment solutions to market
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to develop and deploy digital payment ecosystems and work on cross functional strategic initiatives
- Constantly assess and understand the payments market, competition and trends to feed it into market and product strategy
All about You
- Fluent in English
- 5+ years of work experience preferably in product development and management
- Curious and passionate about payments and innovation
- Team player, comfortable working in a large matrix organization, willing to lead, build consensus and determined to get things done in time
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment where rapid or sudden changes are not unusual
- Expert in payment / technology industry with an understanding of the considerations that influence industry participants’ decisions and outlook
- Experience and success in commercializing digital solutions in a large market
- Strong operational and technical understanding of payments industry
- Experience working across cultures – exposure of working in more than one country is highly desired
- Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [email protected] and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to MasterCard career website on mastercard.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com to applyClick here to check your NEW JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.