- The candidate must have experience in Leads and manages operations
- Approves hotel department budgets, defining and directing changes, as required. Facilitates the
- preparation of budgets and forecasts for corporate submission and approvals.
- Reviews forecasts. Directs hotel actions required to maximize profitability, increasing service levels and compliance with Corporate policies and procedures.
- Oversees the Sales and Marketing activity and results. Leads and/or participates in sales and marketing strategy meetings. Participates in the efforts to secure business, as needed.
- Leads executive committee/department heads to ensure overall profit, service and team member satisfaction goals are met or exceeded.
- Speaks with and responds to guest regarding service challenges.
- Facilitates meetings (i.e. Executive committee, Staff Meeting, All Team Member meetings, etc).
- 3 plus years of GM experience, proven success leading a full service hotel, proven ability to lead sales efforts and to motivate staff, effective delegator and proven ability to drive a service oriented culture, excellent leadership skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
Hotels Hospitality Management Hospitality Hotel Management Hospitality Industry Food & Beverage Customer Service Resorts Restaurants Management Customer Satisfaction Suites Restaurant Management Guests Lodging Revenue Forecasting Sales Profit
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000