Mandilas is a trading and services conglomerate providing a range of internationally recognised products.
The Motors Division of the company is one of the leading Toyota distributors with a large nationwide branch network, providing unrivalled geographic coverage for the supply and excellent sales service of vehicles. It also retails quality used Toyota vehicles with limited warranty backed by the Mandilas brand.
The Air Conditioning Division also under the umbrella of Mandilas group is an authorised independent distributor of Carrier Air Conditioners in Nigeria; providing a range of internationally recognized products and services. Read More
Current Recruitment at Mandilas Group
Mandilas Group is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the following positions below:
♦ HVAC Technician Mechanical/Electrical
♦ HVAC Service Engineer
♦ HVAC Engineering Manager
Application Deadline: 19th May, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Mandilas Group recruitment must possess any of the following.
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
4. National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
5. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
6. Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
• Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
• EFCC Recruitment;
• NPower Recruitment;
• NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
• DPR Recruitment;
• NNPC Recruitment;
• Total Nigeria Recruitment;
• Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
• Nigerian Police Recruitment;
• Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
• Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
• Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
• Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
• Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
• Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
• Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
• ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
• How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;