Mario Consulting Limited was incorporated on 4th December, 2001 and started operations shortly after. At Mario, we achieve clarity in all areas of consulting, and help our clients to apply it to the decisions that influence the success of their businesses. We engage a team of seasoned professionals to critically examine ideas and inspiration, impartially reconsider relationships, assemble new data, thoroughly evaluate opportunities and then communicate information in a new, valuable and multi-faceted context and with a value-driven approach.
Mario Consulting Limited is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Secretary/Office Manager
- Keep and maintain data base of customers, their purchases, payments and reconciliations
- Remind and follow up customers on all outstanding sums due and payable
- Design, keep and maintain accurate and easily accessible filing system
- Manage social media platforms for the company
- Provide general support to customers and visitors
- Ensure security, safety and confidentiality of customers data and records
- Establish and monitor procedures for records keeping
- Keep records of appointments, send reminders and organize meetings.
- Secretarial and customer relations services
- Deal with correspondences, complaints and queries from customers
- Attend and take minutes of meetings, prepare letters, presentations and reports
- Implement and maintain procedures and office administrative systems
- And such other duties as he/she may be assigned by the company from time to time as circumstances demand.
- B.Sc or HND in Admin/Management/Secretarial Studies or in any other related discipline.
- Minimum of Five (5) years work experience as Secretary/Office Manager in a corporate organization.
- Strong passion for work, high attention to details and excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, inter personal, presentation/reporting skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadline, self – motivator, determined and/or confident in his/her ability to deliver.
- Young, smart and intelligent.
- Excellent computer knowledge and organizational skills.
- Sound independent judgement skills.
Between N720,000.00 and N960,000.00 Per Annum.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org