MasterMindsHRSG Consulting offers top of the range Talent Management and Business Strategy Advisory Solutions to discerning clients and future focused organizations. We operate out of Lagos, Nigeria, but covers the Predictive Index businesses across Nigeria, Kenya and Liberia.
Our client, a leading engineering company with specialization in telecommunications, power & technology infrastructure products, manufacturing & global supply, is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Finance Officer
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets.
- Managing records and receipts.
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions.
- Preparing balance sheets.
- Processing invoices.
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of organisational products and process.
- Providing customer service to clients.
- Resolve financial disputes raised by the customer service and sales teams.
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters.
- Supporting the Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required.
- A minimum of a B.Sc or HND in Accounting
- 2 years working experience in a similar field
- Knowledge of an accounting software.
- Job Title: Sales Executive
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry. Researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Minimum of a 2 years working experience.
- Excellent Presentation Skills.
- Emphasizing Excellence.
- Good Negotiation skills.
- Prospecting Skills.
- Ability to meet and exceed Sales target.
- Sales Planning.
- Motivation for Sales.
- Job Title: Finance Manager
- Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information.
- Predicting future financial trends
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted.
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports.
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets.
- Developing strategies that work to minimise financial risk.
- Analysing market trends and competitors.
- 3 – 5 years working experience in similar position.
- A minimum of a B.Sc or HND in Accounting.
- Must be ICAN certified.
- Must have knowledge on the usage of an accounting software.
- Job Title: HR Personnel
- Performing administrative tasks.
- Overseeing and Reviewing employee health and safety procedures.
- Organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs.
- Updating job requirements when needed.
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork.
- Answering employee questions and addressing employee concerns with company.
- Representing employer in community and recruiting events.
- Overseeing social events.
- Sc or HND in Social Sciences
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in similar capacity.
- Must be CIPM certified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 17th May, 2019.Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.