Application Deadline: Varies according to the universities admission deadline
- Eligible Countries: Mauritius students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in all subjects
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be in employment in a Tourism Enterprise and have contributed to the fund for at least 12 continuous months.
- Members contributing to the TEWF are hereby informed that they have to apply for any scheme within 3 months from the date they are entitled.
- This scheme is payable to either the husband or wife where both contribute to the fund.
How to Apply
For gaining the advantages of this program, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at any recognized university or training institution in Mauritius. After taking an acceptance, seekers can submit the award application form to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: You will be asked for the national identity card of the applicant. bank account number(payroll or bank statement), latest payslip, birth certificate of the ward, letter of offer from university/institution, receipt of payment for registration fees and certificate of employment.
- Admission Requirements: You are needed to hold your previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: For joining this program, aspirants must have to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
Benefits: The grant will cover the registration or exam fees paid by the beneficiary over 3 years of study up to Rs 10,000 per annum.
Click here to apply
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.