MAUTECH 2019/2020 Admission Letter Printing procedures and Timetable| Members of the public are informed that the Timetable as well as the admission letter printing procedures of the Modibbo Adama University of Technology MAUTECH is out.
- Applicants are to come in PERSON (not by proxy);
- Applicants are to come along with:
- Photocopy of JAMB result slip (UTME)/Acknowledgement letter (DE) and JAMB Admission letter (Institution Copy);
- Specimen copy of MAUTECH Admission letter;
- Originals of their Credentials (O’Level result(s), A’Level result for DE candidate, Declaration of Age/Birth Certificate and Indigene Letter) for sighting and photocopies for submission;
- O’Level result(s) verification (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB); candidates are to provide an unscratched card(s) or pay the sum of 141,000.00 per card for the result(s) submitted and provide evidence of payment at the point of collection of Admission letter. The payment should be made into:
Bank: MAUTech Microfinance Bank
A/C Name: MAUTech Revenue Account
A/C. No.: 1100006308
Click here to view timetable
Candidates are required to log onto the University website https://mautech.edu.ng for their schedule of fee, and registration procedure. They are also expected to proceed on registration 24hr after collection of the original copy of the admission letter.
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.