Maxima Productions Company is a fast growing integrated media firm that focuses on media, advertising, branding and marketing, through the creation of concepts and content. It formally commenced operation in 2008, and has made significant impact in the sub-sector, boasting of several high profiles multinationals such as Nigerian Breweries, Nestle, Proctor & Gamble, and PZ as clients, and having created, produced and executed several high impact products in the Nigerian media and advertising market.
Maxima Productions is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Reporter/Presenter Specialist
- The Reporter is expected to deal directly with the viewers where the programme(s) is concerned.
- Must be able to formulate script and voice it. Competent with data analysis.
- Keep the viewers informed by reporting on events, conducting interviews with key people, investigating leads, gathering facts and telling stories.
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in Mass Communications or related courses from a reputable institution.
- Professional Membership
- A recognised professional certification/ membership will be an added advantage e.g. certification in presenting e.g. NIJ, FRCN.
- 2-4 years of working experience as a Reporter in media Company with proven track records.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: email@example.com using the position applying for as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 8th December, 2016.Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now!