Latest news from school reaching us has it that an accreditation team from the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN), will on Thursday, 17th December, 2015 visit the Faculty of Medicine, Kaduna State University (KASU) for the final phase of Accreditation.
The Kaduna State University Faculty of Medicine few weeks ago became the first in the country to gain Full accreditation at a go from the National Universities Commission (NUC).
It will be recalled that Medical students at the University, last month, staged a massive protest against non-accreditation of programmes in the faculty.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000