Mercy Group Clinics has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Mercy Group Clinics application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Mercy Group Clinics Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Mercy Group Clinics form?
- Is the Mercy Group Clinics 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Mercy Group Clinics Recruitment start?
- I need Mercy Group Clinics Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Mercy Group Clinics Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- Mercy Group Clinics Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Mercy Group Clinics
Mercy Group Clinics is one of Nigeria’s most dynamic and innovative health maintenance organisations (HMO). We were incorporated on 26 August 2010 and duly licensed by the National Health Insurance Scheme to operate as a national HMO.
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below in Ogun:
♦ Experienced and Registered Staff Nurse/Midwife
♦ Theater Nurse
Application Deadline: 20th March, 2019.
Eligibility and General Requirements.
There are so many requirements to be eligible to apply for Mercy Group Clinics graduate jobs in Nigeria but below are the general requirements.
- You have to be a graduate of an accredited university and in an accredited course.
- You have to show proof of educational qualification.
- You must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
- You have to possess a minimum of a 2ndClass lower.
- You have to possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- You have to be able to work with little or no supervision with a high work output
- A high level of emotional intelligence
- Computer literary. In the digital world of living, the importance of being computer literate cannot be overemphasized as computers have permeated almost every facet of work life.
- Proven leadership qualities
- Respect for constituted authority.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to:
The Medical Director,
Mercy Group Clinics,
Mercy Hospital Road,
E-mail: [email protected]
Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.