Application Deadline: 15 October 2019
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries are eligible for this program.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in any subject
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to apply for the bachelor degree program, in their chosen subject area at Minnesota State University for the academic year 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To garb this wonderful opportunity, you must enroll for the admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After taking affirmation, aspirants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach grade card of high school or who holds a GED certificate
with no prior college, will be considered for admission and high school courses, grades, class rank, scores of ACT is required.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, you must have successfully earned a minimum of 12 credits each semester, GPA of at least a 3.0, score of 21 or higher on the ACT exam (with satisfactory GPA).
- Language Requirements: IF you are not known with the English language then you are not eligible.
Benefits: The study fund program will reward you $7,000 per academic year in tuition fee.
Click here to apply