Mogas Petroleum a private company located at Lagos which deals on the produce of liquefied gas has the position of an accountant vagant. Applicants must possess a Bachelor degree in accounting or its related field, able to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals, proficient in Microsoft packages.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
- The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess a strong business acumen.
- Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs
- Prepare tax documents
- Compile and analyze financial statements
- Manage budgeting and forecasting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Mogas Petroleum career website on www.linkedin.com to applyClick here to check your NEW JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.