Having the intention of going high in the education ladder is a prerequisite of fulfilling ones career, Monash University invites applications from scholars/students who wants to further their studies but in dearth of funds as they conduct the Ian Little Honours program. See below for more info on how to participate.
- Eligible Countries: Australian, New Zealand and Overseas applicants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undertaking an undergraduate degree program in the field of commerce and economics at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be enrolled as a full-time participant.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For this amazing educational award, you don’t need to apply formally. When you take admission in a bachelor’s degree program at the university, you will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Certified copies of your official documents, curriculum vitae, language ability proof, some other documents asked by the university should be submitted.
- Language Requirement: All interested participants are advised to take the TOEFL or IELTS test to show proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: An award of $15,000 will be awarded to the successful candidate.
Application Deadline: September 23, 2019