Looking for some aid in your academic pursuit, Pharmacy International Undergraduate Merit Scholarshp is here for you, this is organized by Monash University of the best University in Australia, which was founded in 1958. See details below.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $100,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Four grants are available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are worthy for this program.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: For pursuing an undergraduate degree program in the field of Pharmacy at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Successful participants must have strong academic achievement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Whenever you apply for an undergraduate degree program at the university, you will be automatically considered for this educational award. No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Copy of documents specified in the course entry, a copy of the passport, and evidence of language ability.
- Admission Requirements: You must have completed your previous academic qualification equal to the Australian or overseas.
- Language Requirement: The candidates are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS test and show the English language ability for studying in Australia.
Total four grants are available in the following form-
- 50% of tuition fees paid per year for two highest achieving students. And
- 25% of tuition fees paid per year to the second-highest achieving students.
Application Deadline: Applications are open throughout the year so participants can apply any time.
Visit the official website to apply
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.