Montaigne Place has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Montaigne Place Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
• How Can I Apply for Montaigne Place Recruitment 2019/2020?
• Where can I obtain the 2019 Montaigne Place form?
• Is the Montaigne Place 2019 Recruitment Form out?
• When will Montaigne Place Recruitment start?
• I need Montaigne Place Trending Jobs update, etc.
• Is Montaigne Place Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
• Montaigne Place Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Montaigne Place
Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest Luxury Skincare, Cosmetic, Fragrance and Well-being retail company.
Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offerings in skincare innovation, sublime fragrances and luxury cosmetics. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brands portfolio cuts across different categories;
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Outlet Manager (Female)
Locations: Rivers, Abuja, Delta, Lagos
Deadline: 22nd May, 2019.
♦ IT System Analyst
Deadline: 22nd May, 2019.
♦ Sales Executive (Female)
Deadline: 8th May, 2019.
♦ Security Officer – Female
Deadline: 30th April, 2019.
♦ Head of Retail Operation
Deadline: 29th April, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Montaigne Place recruitment must possess any of the following.
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
4. National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
5. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
6. Must be a computer literate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org