This is to inform the general public that the Michael Okpara University, MOUAU Post UTME form 2018/2019 is out. See the courses, cut off mark, admission requirements and how to apply.
The management of Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) has announced the Post-UTME screening exercise for 2017/2018 academic session.
MOUAU post utme admission requirements
Eligibility: All candidates who scored 180 and above and made Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike first Choice are eligible.
Requirements: Beginning from Monday 9th July, 2018 and closes midnight on Friday 7th September 2018, candidates are required to register online for the Admission screening.
How to Apply for mouau post utme screening
To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
1. Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
2. Click on the 2018/2019 Admission Screening banner
3. Enter a valid email address for records purposes
4. Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the Website to continue your registration
5. NOTE: Transaction charges apply (P.S: If you encounter any challenge after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at [email protected])
6. Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
7. Candidates are required to input their O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card).
8. Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
9. Confirm that the WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result fetched is correct before submission of form.
10. Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
11. Candidates awaiting 2018 WAEC/NECO are advised not to register until these results are available. To avoid need for updates.
12. NOTE: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
13. Fill the form, submit and take print-out after executing the Submit button. System sends a copy of submitted form to your email for record purposes.
14.Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates
15. Candidates are advised to check the University Portal for their screening results 7 working days after registration.
Note: Candidates awaiting 2018 WAEC/NECO are advised not to register until these results are available. To avoid need for updates.
Candidates should regularly check the University website for further information on their admission status.
Mrs Jacinta N. Ogwo-Agu
mouau ADMISSION STATUS:
Candidates should regularly check the Website for further information on their Admission Status.
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter: Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.