MTN Nigeria has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the MTN Nigeria application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
• How Can I Apply for MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020?
• Where can I obtain the 2019 MTN Nigeria form?
• Is the MTN Nigeria 2019 Recruitment Form out?
• When will MTN Nigeria Recruitment start?
• I need MTN Nigeria Trending Jobs update, etc.
• Is MTN Nigeria Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
• MTN Nigeria Application Deadline 2019/2020.
If you wish to be a part of this network company, this article will give you information on how to apply for job vacancies, the general requirements, and qualification for a job at this company.
About MTN Nigeria.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Our vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers and our mission is to make our customers’ lives a whole lot BRIGHTER. We do this by delivering relevant, accessible, high quality telecommunications solutions that put them in control.
Available Vacant Positions.
We are recruiting to fill the following position;
♦ Coordinator, Security Systems (Supervisory)
♦ Engineer, Transmission Access Planning (Supervisory)
♦ Analyst, Core Product (Voice)-(Supervisory)
♦ Advisor – Commercial Legal (Supervisory)
♦ Senior Specialist, Device and Technology Solutions (Supervisory)
♦ Engineer, RF Optimization
Application Closing Date
4th April, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the MTN Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following.
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
4. National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
5. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
6. Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
• Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
• EFCC Recruitment;
• NPower Recruitment;
• NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
• DPR Recruitment;
• NNPC Recruitment;
• Total Nigeria Recruitment;
• Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
• Nigerian Police Recruitment;
• Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
• Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
• Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
• Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
• Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
• Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
• Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
• ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
• How to Apply for SSSand DSSRecruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply.
To apply for a job opportunity at MTN Nigeria you MUST First have to become a registered user of careers at MTN Nigeria. It is free to become a Registered User of Career MTN and it will only take a few minutes to register.
Visit www.careers.mtnonline.com to register at career MTN and after you have registered and submitted your CV, you are eligible to apply for any available Job vacancy at MTN Nigeria which you think you are qualified for.
You can apply for any available job by going to the job page and then click on the “APPLY” button located at the top right corner of the page.
When the webpage you clicked has finished loading, you can proceed to fill in your Correct details and then click on the “SUBMIT” button, Congratulations!!! Your job application has been successful and you might just be the right person for the Job.
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.