he Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) chapter of the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has threatened to go on strike on February 14th, 2016 if their demands are not met.
If this happens, the 1st semester examination for 2015/2016 which is suppose to have commenced by then will be affected.
This was disclosed by the NSUK ASUU Chapter chairman, Dr Theopholius Daniel Lagi.
According to him, non-implementation of promotion, dilapidated state of the university’s Law Faulty, appointment irregularities, lack of discipline, high tax deduction on Earned Academic Allowance (EAA), ambiguity in the university’s guideline, as some of the issues yet to be addressed by the university and the state government.
The chairman stated that although the union will not be happy to embark on the strike as it will disrupt academic activities but they would have no other option if the management remains adamant.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000