This is to inform members of the public that the National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu Nursing Admission Form is out – 2017/18. See the admission requirements and how to apply here.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the following program in:
2. Burns and Plastic Nursing Program
in post basic school of nursing, National orthopaedic hospital, enugu
Qualified candidates should forward thier application to the school not later than four weeks from the date of this publication
National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu Nursing Admission Requirements:
Prospective candidate for post basic school of Nursing must:
1. Be a nurse registered with Nursing and midwifery council of Nigeria with current practicing license
2. Possess west african school certificate/GCE/NECO with English and mathematics and three science subjects: Chemistry, biology and physics obtained in not more than two sitting
3. Have minimum of one year post qualification experience
4. Provide three confidential referees reports to be addressed to the medical director, one of which must be a reference from your last place of work or testimonial from the principal of your school of nursing
5. Show eveidence of sponsorship
6. Show evidence of physical fitness
National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu Admission – How to Apply
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Application letters together with photocpies of relevant certificates and credentials MUST be submitted in a sealed envelope (with the program clearly indicated at the upper right corner) to THE PRINCIPAL, POST BASIC SCHOOL OF NURSING, NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL, ENUGU
2. The accompanying documents MUST be arranged as listed above. Failure to do so may lead to disqualification
National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu SELECTION INTERVIEW
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for selectin interview which will take place at NEW CONFERENCE HALL, national orthopaedic hospital, Enugu
ISSUES OF NOTE
1. Candidates who do not have complete relevant documents as at the time of this advert should not apply
2. This application process is entirely free of charge and is NOT contracted out to anybody or firm
c. The hospital is at liberty to verify some or all document you may submit
Have a Say!
Do you have any question or testimony? Please share with us in the comments section. Join the Examsguru comment stream below.
Please share this post
Need JAMB Result? Ok, We will help you check your JAMB Result for youClick here to check your NEW JAMB Result now!