Are you EBSU Candidate? See the detail about the Nature of EBSU Post UTME , Materials and Documents to Bring into the Screening Hall.
Candidates should come to the examination centres with the following:
* Two clear copies (with clear picture) of their Post UTME ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP
* Original and photocopy of UTME result notification slip with your passport photograph on it. If you do not have this document, Click here to get yours and photocopy of O/L level results to the examination centres for submission during the examinations. Those on O/L Awaiting result shall write ‘O/L A/R’ on their UTME result slips.
* Confirmation Order (Pin) Number used for registration (with the Bank Teller)
* HB Pencil, eraser and sharpener.
At the screening, candidates will answer questions in:
* Use of English (compulsory for ALL candidates).
* Any other 3 subjects according to candidates’ choice of programme.
There will be 14 subjects for Arts related candidates and 9 subjects for Science related candidates to choose from (see details online)
Buy Original EBSU Post UTME Past Questions to see the nature of the EBSU Post UTME exam
D. OTHER PIECES OF INFORMATION
(i) GSM phones, calculators and other electronic devices are not allowed into Examination/Screening venues.
(ii) On the Examination day, ensure that the OMR (answer) sheet given to you is pre-shaded in your correct particulars.
(iii) Submit your question papers along with your OMR sheets at the end of the screening.
(iv) Screening of results as well as admission into Ebonyi State University for the 2015/2016 academic year will be posted on our website. Manual publication may also be made in EBSU Admissions Office in CAS.
» Buy & Download Original EBSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now!