The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna affiliates with the Federal Polytechnic of Bauchi inviting applications from qualified candidates for admission into the polytechnic for its Post graduate diploma programme. See details below
a. Postgraduate Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering;
b. Postgraduate Diploma in Civil Engineering
c. Postgraduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Candidate applying for the Postgraduate Diploma Programme must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at Higher National Diploma (HND) from Federal Polytechnic Bauchi or any recognized Polytechnic or a Third Class Bachelor’s Degree from Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) or any recognized Institution.
An applicant for admission into Postgraduate Diploma in the following areas is required to possess:
- A B.Sc. in any of the stated programmes or any related discipline from any approved Institution.
- An HND in any of the stated programmes or any related discipline from any Polytechnic approved by government.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption letter.
Duration of the Programme
Postgraduate Diploma in Engineering is a 24 months duration programme.
Note: All NDA Programmes are strike free.
Method Of Application
Applicants are to make payment of non-refundable admission application fee of N10, 000.00 only at Unity Bank Plc with account details “Polycon Directorate 0041442472” and present the bank payment slip to the Directorate of University Affiliation and Linkages (DUAL), Federal Polytechnic Bauchi, for issuance of admission Scratch Card.
Candidates should then visit https://nda.fptb.edu.ng and complete the application form on-line.
- Proceed to Unity Bank to make payment of Ten Thousand Naira only (N 10,000) as Application form fee using the following Account Details:
- Account Number: 0041442472
- Account Title: PolyCon Directorate
- Proceed to the Directorate of University Affiliations and Linkages to present the bank payment slip and collect application PIN
- Make sure you have an email address and is active. Do not use a third-party email address, as all communications will be done via Email
- Create an account on this website using your email address, follow all necessary directions during the application
- After your account has been created, signin to activate your payment using application PIN
- Proceed with the rest of the application.
All applications should be submitted not later than six (6) weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.