TeachNZ Scholarship is ongoing in New Zealand, this is organized by the federations Ministry of Education which is designed to help students reach the apex of their career. For details and other important info read below.
Application Deadline: 4 October 2019
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open only New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be enrolled in, have applied for, or be intending on enrolling in an approved qualification.
- If you are planning on enrolling, or are already enrolled in, an approved ITE programme – you are eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this opportunity, applicants must choose the chose a course and submit information online. After that, they’ll give you more information about qualifications, entry criteria, application forms and study dates.
- Candidates can apply for multiple grants, but can only be granted one. Part-time options are available.
The university will provide all the following:
- Course fees to study an approved teaching qualification
- An allowance of $10,000 over the period of your study (limited to four years)
There will be three application rounds as
- Round 1: Applications will open on 19 August and will close on 4 October 2019
- Round 2: Applications will open on 6 December and will close on 24 January 2020
- Round 3: Applications will open on 3 April and will close on 5 June 2020.
Visit the official site to apply