Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc (nahco aviance) is a Nigerian diversified enterprise with interests in aviation cargo, aircraft handling, crew and passenger transportation service delivery and power distribution.
- Renders statutory returns and gives notification to the regulatory bodies when required.
- Organizes, prepares agendas for and takes minutes of meetings.
- Deals with correspondence, collates information, writes reports and ensures decisions made are communicated to the relevant people.
- Develops and oversees the systems that ensure the Company complies with all applicable codes, as well as its legal and statutory requirements.
- Maintains the register of Shareholders and monitors changes in share ownership of the Company.
- Pays dividends.
- Administers share option schemes.
- Aids in the organization of the annual general meeting and co-ordinates the production of the annual report.
- Contributes to meeting discussions, as and when required, and advises members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax implications of proposed policies.
- Monitors changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment, and takes appropriate action.
- Lialses with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors.
Competencies / Skills / Qualification
- Team Development.
- Labour Regulations.
- HSE Regulations.
- Aviation Industry Regulations.
- Tax Regulations.
- Minimum Qualification: LLB, BL with a specialty in Aviation Law or other relevant areas.
- Minimum Experience: Five (5) years as Company Secretary.
- Planning and Control
- Supervision and Coaching.
- Laws of Contracts.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter, resume and photocopies of their credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org