Academic Bridge Program scholarship for Non – Qatari is here, this will help students in to get the best out of their various course of study. It gives students excellent opportunities for them to speak directly with prospective employers and work with Research Institutes and Research Centers to build active chapters across the world.
Academic Bridge Program Brief Description
- University or Organization: Academic Bridge Program
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Non-Qatari Students
- The award can be taken in Qatar
Academic Bridge Program Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Non-Qatari Students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this fund, the applicant must have to apply for the bachelor degree at the ABP for the year 2020-2021. The studentship is available for the second semester only and on proof of financial need.
For catching this education award, aspirants are demanded to be enlisted in the bachelor degree coursework at the Academic Bridge Program. When you will get an enrollment, you will be automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: You may ask for a copy of passport, copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV (Curriculum Vitae) and standardized test scores.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, claimants are recommended to hold the certificates of all previous academic qualifications.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must demonstrate that they have met the English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
Benefits: Each successful claimant will get the educational fund for their studies.
Interested students are to click here to apply