Northwest University Admission Screening form – 2016/2017 – This is to inform the public that the Admission Screening online registration of the Northwest University (NWU), Kano will commence August 23rd, 2016.
-Candidates must have chosen the Northwest University, Kano as More Preferred (First Choice).
-Must have scored a minimum of 180 and above in the 2016 JAMB UTME or applied for Direct Entry.
-Must have registered in the Northwest University 2016/2017 Admission Screening PORTAL.
-Must have obtained a minimum of 5 Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or Equivalent) at not more than two sittings for both UTME and D.E. Candidates.
-Must have possessed 2016 UTME result Slip or 2016 D.E online registration SLIP.
-Must have obtained DIPLOMA, IJMB, NCE (or equivalent) certificate or statement of result for DIRECT ENTRY (DE) Candidates.
-Generate payment invoice from the Portal and proceed to any branch of ZENITH BANK to make payment of the sum of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) only as screening charges including Bank fees.
-Return to the Portal to complete the registration and Print your acknowledgement Slip to be presented together with other credentials during the screening. CANDIDATES ARE CAUTIONED TO MAKE PAYMENT ONLY TO ANY BRANCH OF ZENITH BANK PLC AND INTO ACCOUNT NO. 1130038868
Screening Date And Details
The Screening exercise will hold as follows;
Date: 21st and 22nd September, 2016
Time: 9:00am daily
Venue: Northwest University, Kano City Campus, Gidan Ado Bayero Kofar Nassarawa, Kano.
Candidates should come along with original and photocopies of their Credentials and online registration acknowledgement Slip for the screening exercise on the dates stated above.
ONLY CANDIDATES who have registered with the 2016 NWU registration Portal will be Screened.
Application ends Sunday 18th September, 2016 at midnight.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000