Norwegian Refugee Council has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Norwegian Refugee Council Application form and guidelines for 2019-2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
• How Can I Apply for Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019-2020?
• Where can I obtain the 2019 Norwegian Refugee Council form?
• Is the Norwegian Refugee Council 2019 Recruitment Form out?
• When will Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment start?
• I need Norwegian Refugee Council Trending Jobs update, etc.
• Is Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
• Norwegian Refugee Council Application Deadline 2019-2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Norwegian Refugee Council.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC), is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for refugees and internally displaced people. NRC advocates for the rights of displaced populations and offers assistance within the shelter, emergency food security, and water, sanitation and hygiene sectors.
The Norwegian Refugee Council has approximately 5000 committed and competent employees involved in projects across four continents. In addition, NRC runs one of the world’s largest standby rosters, NORCAP, with 650 professionals, ready to be deployed on 72 hours’ notice when a crisis occurs.
Available Vacant Positions.
We are recruiting to fill the following position;
♦ Media and Communications Coordinator
Deadline: 16th May, 2019.
♦ Education Technical Assistant (Gwoza)
Deadline: 27th May, 2019.
♦ Education Technical Assistant (Dikwa)
Deadline: 27th May, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Norwegian Refugee Council recruitment must possess any of the following.
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
4. National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
5. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
6. Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
• Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
• EFCC Recruitment;
• NPower Recruitment;
• NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
• DPR Recruitment;
• NNPC Recruitment;
• Total Nigeria Recruitment;
• Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
• Nigerian Police Recruitment;
• Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
• Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
• Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
• Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
• Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
• Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
• Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
• ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
• How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply Online