National Open University Noun Courseware Access and General Studies – nou.edu.ngWelcome to the National Open University of Nigeria’s e-Courseware.
NOUN Prohibits the use of its e-Courseware for; Commercial, Financial purposes other than Educational. The e-Courseware is part of NOUN contributions towards Open Educational Resource (OER) initiative and as such should be used in that regard.
The e-Courseware is a repository of available digital course material of the National Open University that will help you in your cause of studies.
- To be able to read any of the course materials in this library, you must have Adobe acrobat reader installed on your computer. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat reader installed and would like to download it click here.
- To read any of the course materials, click on the Title for that material. beside the title you want. The material will then open in a new window. Once you are done reading it, simply close the window to return to this e-Courseware.
- If you wish to save the course material after opening it you may do so by clicking the save button in Adobe acrobat reader. Alternatively, if you just wish to download the course material for reading later without opening it first, then right-click the link and select the “save link as…” option.
- If you want to search through the e-Courseware for any course material, go to “Course Material”, and use the search box. If you do not find your course material in the e-Courseware, please be patient as the materials are being coverted and added on a day to day basis.
- If you have any questions regarding the e-Courseware library please contact the Head web unit by emailing email@example.com,(pls Note: Only emails with respect to e-Courseware issues are allowed here and not general Enquiries,Thank you). The subject of the email should be “e-Courseware“.
Access and General Studies
|1||DLS 001||Distance Learning SkillS|
|2||ENG 001||Access English|
|3||ENL 001||Access Literature in English|
|4||BIO 001||Access Biology|
|5||CHM 001||Access Chemistry|
|6||MTH 001||Access Mathematics|
|7||PHY 001||Access Physics|
|8||GST 101||Use of English and Communication skills I|
|9||GST 101||Use of English and Communication Skills I|
|10||GST 102||Use of English and Communication skills II|
|11||GST 105||History and Philosophy of Science|
|12||GST 105||History and Philosophy Of Science|
|13||GST 107||The Good Study Guide|
|14||GST 201||Nigerian Peoples and Culture|
|15||GST 201||Nigerian Peoples and Culture|
|16||GST 202||Fundamentals of Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution|
|17||GST 203||Introduction to Philosophy and Logic|
|18||GST 203||Introduction to Philosophy and Logic|
|19||GST 301||Entrepreneurship Studies|
|20||GST 707||The Good Study Guide(Same as 107)|
|21||GST 807||The Good Study Guide(Same as 107)|
Download for other departments below