This is to inform the general public that the Nasarawa State University Keffi, NSUK Post Utme Form 2019 is out. See the courses, cut off mark, admission requirements and how to apply.
The Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) Post-UTME/DE Screening, cut-off mark and registration details for the 209/2020 academic session have been announced.
- UTME: Candidates that scored the required minimum of 170.
- Direct Entry: Candidates that possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), eight (8) points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE)/
- Candidates must have chosen NSUK as first choice. However, candidate who didn’t choose NSUK as first choice of institution are required to change to first choice on jamb portal to qualify for the screening.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Registration for the screening exercise commences on 13th August, 2019 and closes on 13th October, 2019. Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only as screening fee.
Payment can EITHER be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, Verve and MasterCard OR by printing the remita retrieval reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any of the banks on REMITA Platform.
Candidates are to visit https://www.nsukadmission.com/screening/ to apply.
UTME/DE candidates are advised to visit JAMB accredited CBT centre to upload their O’level/A’level results on their JAMB profile.
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT
- Login to www.remita.net
- On who do you want to pay box; Type; NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, KEFFI
- On what do you want to pay; Select; 2019/2020 POST UTME.
- Fill all Necessary details and proceed for payment.
- (Note: candidates are to come along with their RRR print out from the bank for confirmation).
- Candidates need NOT travel to Keffi to make payment. UTME and Direct Entry Candidates should please note that:
- They are to come along with their writing materials and Original UTME/Direct Entry Slip (including JAMB calculator)
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue.
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited law enforcement agencies will not be allowed into the venue.
- NSUK is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates indicated above will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2019/2020 Session.
Candidates are required to come along with the following:
1. Evidence of payment
2. Writing materials including JAMB calculator, and
3. Original JAMB Result /DE Result slip.
All candidates including those for the Faculty of Agriculture are to report at Nasarawa State University Main Campus along Keffi-Akwanga Road, Keffi for the exercise on the stipulated dates indicated above.
» Buy & Download Original NSUK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.