The National Youth Service Corps has commenced the mobilization for the 2016 Batch “A” service year.
The National Youth Service Corps has revised the earlier released mobilization time-table for the 2016 Batch “A” service year.
The time-table for the mobilization is now as indicated below:
1. 2015 Batch B Post Mobilisation Workshop: 19th – 21st November 2015
2. 2016 Batch A pre-mobilization workshop: 5th – 9th January 2016
3. Briefing of corps Members/ final year students: 12th – 16th January 2016
4. Display of list of all approved programmes for institutions on NYSC portal for cross checking: 11th – 15th January 2016
5. Collation of Prospective Corps Members’ Data by Corps Producing Institutions CPIs: 11st – 18th January 2016
6. Submission/Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Result for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Re-validation Lists by CPIs: 18th – 30th February 2016
7. Uploading of Corrected Lists by Corps Producing Institutions: 18th – 30th February 2016
8. On-line Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates: 8th – 28th February 2016
9. Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks: 8th – 27th February, 2016
10. Forwarding of Complaints to Mobilisation Dept by State Deployment and Relocation officers: 8th – 27th February, 2016
11. Online Delivery of Print-Outs to Corps Producing Institutions: 1st – 3rd March, 2016
12. Deployment and Printing of Call-up Letters by ICT Department: 21st – 30th March, 2016
13. Notification/On-line Printing of Call-up Letters: 24th – 30th March, 2016
14. 2016 Batch A Orientation Course (Stream I): 30th March – 18th April, 2016
15. 2016 Batch A Orientation Course (Stream II): 27th April – 16th May, 2016
The time-table for the mobilisation are as stated:
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now!