NYSC Two Streams For Batch B Prospective Corp Members – 2016 Announced. The National Youth Service Corp (NYSC), has announced that the 2016 batch ‘B’ Prospective corp members would go in two streams.
The Director General of the NYSC, Brigadier-General Sule Kazaure in a chat with newsmen in Abuja on Wednesday, disclosed that 2016 Batch ‘B’ stream 1 will commence orientation exercise on the 24th of November while stream 2 are expected to commence orientation in January 2017.
The DG stated that provision was made for the mobilization of a total of 210,000 corps members. However, the figure for both 2016 Batch ‘A’ and Batch ‘B’ has more than doubled the original projection.
He added that for the 2016 Batch ‘B’ orientation course, an appeal has been made to the government for special intervention grant to mop up excess of this figure, and have received the green light from the relevant government agencies to prepare for the mobilization of all qualified prospective corps members.
He also noted that the limited cumulative capacity of the orientation camps nationwide necessitates a second stream orientation course for the 2016 Batch ‘B’ which is planned for January 2017.
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000