Oasis Africa Consulting Limited has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Oasis Africa Consulting Limited Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
• How Can I Apply for Oasis Africa Consulting Limited Recruitment 2019/2020?
• When will Oasis Africa Consulting Limited Recruitment start?
• I need Oasis Africa Consulting Limited Trending Jobs update, etc.
• Is Oasis Africa Consulting Limited Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
• Oasis Africa Consulting Limited Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
Oasis Africa Consulting is the trading name of Modup-Oasis Consult Limited. Our founding team has over 16 years of combined HR experience providing innovative Human Resources (HR) and Enterprise solutions to various organizations.
♦ Head, Capital Markets and M&A
♦ Team Lead, Equity Capital Markets
♦ Senior Analyst, Capital Market
♦ Origination & Client Coverage Associate
♦ Francophone Associate
♦ Deputy Conferences Manager
♦ Lead, Non Fuel Revenue (NFR)
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Oasis Africa Consulting recruitment must possess any of the following.
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
4. National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
5. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
6. Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
• Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
• EFCC Recruitment;
• NPower Recruitment;
• NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
• DPR Recruitment;
• NNPC Recruitment;
• Total Nigeria Recruitment;
• Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
• Nigerian Police Recruitment;
• Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
• Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
• Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
• Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
• Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
• Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
• Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
• ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
• How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;