Are you newly admitted in Obafemi Awolowo University? If yes, see the OAU Ife Acceptance Fees Payment and Screening Documents Freshers 2015/2016
This is to inform 2015/2016 admitted candidates of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife that they are to;
1. Accept their various admissions by paying thier acceptance fee of #20,000 before interacting with their pages on the E-portal .
2.The facility to download RRR for acceptance fee payment on eportal.oauife.edu.ng would be ready by Wednesday, 20th of April 2016.
3. Download the RRR on the E-portal only (eportal.oauife.edu.ng)
4. Visit banks that accept payment into REMITAL to make your payment there after return to eportal.oauife.edu.ngclick on “undergraduate login”. Enter your JAMB Registration number as the username and your surname as the password to continue with your registration.
OAU clearance and registration details for newly admitted 2014/2015 students have been announced. All newly admitted students of the Obafemi Awolowo University are hereby informed.
For the newly admitted OAU students,below are the credentials you should get ahead of your clearance.
Bring along the original and four (4) photocopies of the following documents:
(1) WAEC/NECO/GCE O’level result(s)
(2) Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age
(3) Admission letter (printed with #1,000 JAMB E- facility card)
(4) UTME Original result slip (also be printed with another #1,000 JAMB E-facility card)
(5) Post UTME result/Pre-degree final result
Upon successful access to the E-portal with your JAMB reg. no. Print out the following documents and also provide the original and 4 photocopies of
(6) Notification of Admission
(7) Bio-data form
(Course registration form
(9) Hostel Slip (optional).
Note – This is just to get you prepared, other updates will follow as the registration commencesClick here to check your NEW JAMB Result now!