This is to inform the general public that the Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU Pre-degree Application Form 2016/2017 Session is Out. See the courses, admission requirement and how to apply.
Obafemi Awolowo University is a federal government owned and operated Nigerian university. The university is in the ancient city of Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-Degree Programme for 2017/2018 Session.
OAU Pre-degree Admission Requirements
Eligible Candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits in 5 subjects at a maximum of two sittings including English Language (for ALL Courses), Mathematics (for Science-based and Social Science-based Courses) and Literature-in-English (for Law).
OAU Pre-degree Duration of Study
The programme normally runs for two (2) contact periods both within nine (9) calendar months.
OAU Pre-degree Available Subject Combinations
|Arts||Government/Literature in English/Religious Studies (GLR)|
|Economics/ Government/Literature in English (EGL)|
|Biological Sciences||Biology/Chemistry/Physics (BCP)|
|Physical Sciences||Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics (CMP)|
|Geography/ Mathematics/ Physics (GMP)|
|Social Sciences||Economics/Government/Mathematics (EGM)|
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into ALL Degree Programmes in Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
How to Apply for OAU Pre-degree Admission
– Pay the Application fee of ₦15,000.00 through e-Tranzact Payment Platform at any branch of First Bank, Skye Bank, Wema Bank or UBA Plc Nationwide. A Receipt which contains a Receipt Number and Confirmation Order Number will be given to you at the Bank. (Please note that Bank charges must be paid).
– Go to OAUCDL website: (www.oaucdl.edu.ng) and Click on: “2017/2018 Pre-Degree Application” and read the Instruction carefully. Create your account by clicking on “Apply Now!”. You are to supply valid username, password, email address and other required information.
– After creating the Account, login back into your Account with your username and password.
– Click on the Payment Method (e-tranzact)
-Fill the online Application Form and upload your recent passport photograph. The passport photograph must meet the following specifications:
i.The passport photograph must be coloured with white background (Black and white photograph is not acceptable).
ii.The passport must be recent (not earlier than 3 Months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
-After filling the form, logout and keep your username and password safe. (Save your Username and Password on your Phone so as not to forget). Keep checking the website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination.
– Applicants are to note that the Pre-degree entrance exam will be computer-based. You are hereby advised to familiarise yourself with the basic use of computer.
-Pre-Degree Applicants are advised to to be checking our website from time to time for the actual date of the Entrance Exam and other relevant information.
-All candidates are required to register for 2018 UTME during the Programme.
-All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
-The forms must be filled and submitted on-line either immediately or within 2 weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
-Applicants are to note that the Pre-Degree Entrance Exam holds at Ile-Ife Centre and a centre in Ikeja, Lagos State.
-Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATION. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
All candidates should note that OAUCDL HAS NOT AUTHORISED any person(s) or agent(s) to sell application forms on its behalf. Application is strictly on-line.
» Buy & Download Original OAU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now!