This is to inform the general public that the Delta State Polytechnic Otefe-Oghara, Oghara Poly Admission Screening, Courses, Cut Off Mark 2017/18. See the courses, admission requirements and how to apply.
The management of Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara invites applications from suitable qualified candidates for the post utme screening exercise of the institution.
Applications are invited for admission into ND Programmes at Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara (DESPO) for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Oghara Poly Admission Eligibility.
- All Candidates who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara as their first or second choice and scored 180 and above in the 2017 UTME.
- Candidates who chose other Polytechnic but wish to change to Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara and scored a minimum of 180 having changed it through JAMB.
Oghara Poly Available Programmes.
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology and Management
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Welding and Fabrication Technology
How to Apply for Oghara Poly Admission Screening / Post UTME.
(ii) Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable screening and documentation fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) made online with Verve or Master Debit Card (ATM Card).
(iii) Print two(2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
Oghara Poly Admission Screening Dates & Requirements.
Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara has scheduled 11th and 12th September, 2017 for the screening and documentation of Candidates for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
DAY AND DATE OF SCREENING
Documents Required for the Screening/Documentation
Candidates for the screening are required to come with original copies of the following:
- JAMB Result Slip
- O/L Results
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Two recent Passport Photographs
- The Screening Form (Photocopy)
- Birth Certificate (Age Declaration)
Oghara Poly Post UTME Form Closing Date.
Interested Candidates should apply on or before 30th August, 2017.
(i) No institution is affiliated to the polytechnic.
(ii) No person or group of persons have been appointed as Agents for the sale of application form.
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.