Ondo State School of Midwifery, Igbatoro, Admission Form for 2016/17 is on sale. See the eligibility, application procedure and closig date below. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the above named school for February, 2017 academic session.
1. Duration of Training: 3 YEARS, FEMALE ONLY
2. Entry Qualification: West Africa School Certificate or Senior Secondary School at not more than TWO sittings from any of the examination bodies which must include ENGLISH LANGUAGE, CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY, PHYSICS AND MATHEMATICS (NECO CAN BE COMBINED WITH WASC) (AWAITING RESULT NOT QUALIFIED)
3. Payment: Pay the sum of #8,550.00 (Eight Thousand Five Hundred and Fifty Naira only) into SKYE BANK ACCOUNT NO. 4030009036
4. Submit a copy of payment teller to the bursar of the school and obtain the school receipt and scratch card.
5. Method of Application:
• Visit the school e-portal at www.somak.edu.ng
• Fill in your data and relevant details required
• Scan and upload your recent passport photograph and certificates
• Download a copy of acknowledgment and Examination Notification slip after successful completion of onl ine application.
6. Closing Date: 2 December, 2016
7. Date of Examination: Saturday 10* December 2016
8. Venue: ONDO STATE SCHOOL OF MIDWIFERY HALL, IGBATORO ROAD, AKURE OR AS INDICATED IN THE NOTIFICATION SLIP
OLADELE B.O. (MRS.) PRINCIPAL