Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
Oracle is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Contracts Director
Job ID: 16000YX9
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Manages activities of contract administration team to ensure that contracts are prepared, negotiated and accepted in accordance with Corporate policies.
- Monitors contract and business terms to mitigate Oracle’s risk. Manages a professional staff.
- Responsible for the preparation, negotiation, acceptance, and management of commercial contracts; including licensing agreements.
- Conduct periodic audits of Field Contract staffs executed engagement contracts for compliance with company policy and ensure adequate quality and technical proficiency.
- Assists in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives.
- Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met.
- Reviews and approves all contractual documents, drafted by Field Contracts staff, for protection of Oracle*s contractual posture, satisfaction of customer specifications, and adherence to company policy.
- Work with Legal throughout the negotiating and drafting process; to ensure all necessary approvals are received.
- Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations is important. Demonstrated leadership and people management skills preferred.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Oracle Contract Management process.
- BA/BS or equivalent years of professional experience preferred.
- Experience in drafting and negotiating complex commercial, federal, state and/or local government contracts.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now!