Paelon Memorial Hospital is a multi-specialist boutique hospital established in April 2010. We are located at 1221 Ahmadu Bello Way in the high-brow neighbourhood of Victoria Island, Lagos, and have a branch at 9, Ajao Street in Ikeja. The hospital was set up in memory of PAtricia ELozie ONyia – PAELON, the 3rd and last child of the current Managing Director & Founding Partner, Dr. Ngozi Onyia.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldAdministration / SecretarialMedical / Healthcare
Location: Victoria Island
Company: Paelon Memorial Hospital
Qualification: BSc Management/Social Sciences
Job Type: Full-Time
- Ensure that all patients visiting the hospital are properly registered using the appropriate registration tools
- Ensure that all patient’s bills are properly prepared and signed and that appropriate records are updated
- Ensures that all patients are seen promptly and are directed to the appropriate procedure areas with minimal waiting time.
- Work with the Health Insurance officer on all insurance patient matters.
- Responsible for sending birthday messages to patients.
- Follow up on clients with outstanding payments for services rendered.
- Responsible for booking patient’s appointment on EMR (electronic medical record) software and confirming appointments with the doctors and patients.
- Ensuring that the reception is always clean tidy and aesthetically pleasing.
- Assist with any other task as required by my supervisor and/or the hospital partners
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants would be required to work either morning or night shifts and on weekends. Only qualified applicants would be shortlisted and contacted.Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships