This is to inform the general public that Paul University Admission Screening (Post-UTME / DE) 2017/2018 is out. See the courses, admission requirements and how to apply.
For now, you should click here now to buy the Paul University Post UTME Past Questions and start reading in preparation for the exam.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the UTME & Direct Entry Admission into Paul University Degree Programme for 2017/2018 Academic Session.
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits at not more than two sittings in at least 5 subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University.
How to Apply for Paul University Admission 2017/2018
- Both the candidates, who made Paul University their first choice in JAMB and those, who did not make it their first choice, but are interested in attending Paul University should complete the online Application form.
- Interested candidates should go to any of the following bank and make a deposit of two thousand, five hundred naira (N2,500) Application fee, and collect his/her payment teller.
|Bank||Account Name||Account Number|
|(1) Zenith Bank PLC||Paul University, Awka||1012421366|
|(2) Access Bank PLC||Paul University, Awka||0019935560|
- With the payment teller, the candidate goes to our 2017/2018 UTME/DE Admissions Portal on our website and completes the Application form, ensuring that he/she states the Bank and the teller number of his/her payment.
- Candidates should also indicate clearly their telephone number and email address, as these will be used in communicating to them on successful admission.
- On successful submission of the application by clicking Submit Application button, the candidate is notified on the screen with a link to print his/her Application Acknowledgement Slip as well as a mail sent to his/her e-mail address if email was provided during the filling of the form from where he/she can subsequently print out a copy of the submitted Application Acknowledgement Slip. If you did not get the notification on your Inbox, quickly check your SPAM box.
- Paul University will acknowledge the Applications of qualified candidates and advise them to wait for Provisional Admission Letter from JAMB.
- With the Provisional Admission Letter from JAMB, the student will now visit our website for the payment of Acceptance fee of twenty thousand naira (N20,000) and commencement of Registration.
- The admitted candidates will be expected to pay the yearly Portal Access Fee of N2,000 with the Acceptance fee.
- Candidate can make their payments using any of the following channels:
- Bank Deposit and follow the Payment procedure to submit their payment details and commence registration.
- Online Payment using ATM card and the Payment procedure to submit their payment details and commence registration. Candidate who opts for the use of ATM cards will be required to pay 2% processing commission.
FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES:
|1||Biological Sciences||(i) Botany (ii) Zoology|
|3||Chemistry||Pure & Industrial Chemistry|
|4||Pure and Industrial Physics||Pure & Industrial Physics|
|6||Computer Science and Information Technology||(i) Computer Science (ii) Management Information System|
FACULTY OF ARTS
|1||English Language||English Language|
|2||English Literature||Literature in English|
|3||History and International Relations||History and International Relations|
|4||Religious Studies||(i) Religious Studies (ii) Philosophy (iii) Theology|
|5||Mass Communication||Mass Communication|
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
|2||Banking and Finance||Banking and Finance|
|3||Business Administration||Business Administration|
|4||Management and Entrepreneurial Studies||Management and Entrepreneurial Studies|
|5||Sociology and Psychology||(i) Sociology (ii) Psychology|
|6||Political Science||(vi)Political Science|
|7||Public Administration||Public Administration|
- 0811-757-5928, 0809-540-5076, 0803-505-3099, 0803-339-2089, 0803314-3552
For problems with the site:
- 0806-549-0926, 0810-111-7649
Paul University Awka Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
For Paul University Awka Post UTME Past Questions and Answers call Examsguru.net agent here 08026529647 to order nowClick here to check your NEW JAMB Result now!