Peking University Full / Partial International Scholarships, China- Notice to the general public is that Applications are invited for the Peking University Scholarship program (PKUS) which is awarded to International students who wants to pursue an Undergraduate , Masters or PhD program at the Institution.
The Full scholarship program Covers tuition fees; Living allowance (including accommodation subsidy) Undergraduate: 2000 CNY/per month, Master: 2500 CNY/per month, PhD: 3000 CNY/per month, Medical insurance: 600 CNY/per year. While the Partial scholarship: Covers tuition.
– Applicants must be International students.
– Applicants must have applied for a course of study at Peking University.
– Applicants must have excellent academic records.
The mode of application is online. Click here to apply
The application deadline for this scholarship program are as follows:
– Graduate Degree Program Applicants (M.A. or Ph.D.): March 31st, 2017
– Undergraduate Program Applicants (B.A): May 15th, 2017