You can now apply for Masters And Doctorate Scholarship At University Of Newcastle, Australia. Common wealth government in collaboration with University of Newcastle is providing masters and doctorate scholarship for international students including Nigerians.
This scholarship is worth $26, 288(9,069,360)Naira per annum
– Applicants must have a master degree with strong research component
– Applicants must have reviewed research publication or research experience
– Applicants must satisfy the English proficiency requirement (IELTS of at least 6.5)
– Applicants must have a current offer of admission into a research higher degree.
– Applicants must have completed at least four years of undergraduate study and have attained first class Honours or equivalent and a high grade point average (GPA)
– Applicants shouldn’t be more than two full-time equivalent years into their PhD (or one year for Masters) at the latest outcome date for the round in which they are applying.
– For currently enrolled candidates, applications can be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
– For new applicants, visit this link to apply
Your application for admission must include:
– Copies of all academic transcripts
– A research proposal
– Evidence of extra academic attainments e.g. publications
– If required, certified evidence of meeting the English proficiency requirement
Please ensure you attach the following documents to support your scholarship application:
– Copies of research publications, exhibitions or conference papers
– Curriculum Vitae
– Details of previous research experience e.g. research work experience / study
– Any additional documents that may add to your scholarship application e.g. evidence of the award of a University Medal
Application for this scholarship closes 15 September, 2016 and 31st January 2017.Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now!