Plateau State Polytechnic has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Plateau State Polytechnic Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
• How Can I Apply for Plateau State Polytechnic Recruitment 2019/2020?
• Where can I obtain the 2019 Plateau State Polytechnic form?
• Is the Plateau State Polytechnic 2019 Recruitment Form out?
• When will Plateau State Polytechnic Recruitment start?
• I need Plateau State Polytechnic Trending Jobs update, etc.
• Is Plateau State Polytechnic Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
• Plateau State Polytechnic Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Plateau State Polytechnic
Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi, is a federal higher institution in Plateau State, North Central Nigeria. The institution has 2 campuses, one at Barkin Ladi and the other at Jos, the capital of the state. It provides education to degree and national diploma level. The rector is Dauda Gyemang.
Available Vacant Positions
Following the approval for employment into State owned Tertiary Institutions based on peculiar needs, of the various Institutions, by the Executive Governor of Plateau State, Rt. Hon. Barr. Simon Bako Lalong, the Management of Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following academic and non-academic positions below:
♦ Chief Advancement Officer
♦ Computer Technician/Technologist
♦ Medical Officer
♦ Guidance and Counseling Officer
♦ Workshop Technologist/Technician
♦ Peri-Operative Nurse
♦ Computer Programmer/Data Analyst
♦ Medical Lab Technician
♦ Library Officer
♦ Administrative Officer
♦ Pharmacist/Pharmacy Technician
♦ Accountant II
♦ Electrical Engineer
♦ Health Record Officer
♦ Estate Surveyor
♦ Medical Lab Scientist
♦ Nurse Anesthetics
♦ Civil Engineer
♦ Higher Executive Officer (Acct & Admin)
♦ Technologist II
♦ Librarian II
♦ Lecturer I
♦ Senior Lecturer
♦ Higher Instructor
♦ Assistant Lecturer
♦ Senior Instructor
♦ Lecturer II
Application Deadline: 30th May, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Plateau State Polytechnic recruitment must possess any of the following.
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
4. National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
5. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
6. Must be a computer literate.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
• Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
• EFCC Recruitment;
• NPower Recruitment;
• NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
• DPR Recruitment;
• NNPC Recruitment;
• Total Nigeria Recruitment;
• Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
• Nigerian Police Recruitment;
• Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
• Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
• Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
• Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
• Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
• Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
• Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
• ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
• How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
Application Deadline: 3rd June, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send and addressed their Applications including Curriculum Vitae (CV) in an envelope marked “Category ‘A’ “, at the top left hand corner to:
Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi,
P.M.B 02023, Bukuru,
Note: Only shortlisted qualified candidates would be contacted for interview, please.