This is to notify all candidate who registered for the OOU Post UTME Screening that the exam schedule in now ready and they can now print it online from the school portal. See the procedure on how to print the schedule slip
The schedule will bear the examination date, Venue and time.
How to Print OOU Post UTME Exam Schedule Slip
To print the schedule slip, follow the instructions below.
- Visit here http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/page/check_date.php
- Type in your JAMB Registration number in the space provided
- Click “check date”button.
- Now print out the OOU Post UTME screening schedule slip (You will need it with other documents during the exam.
Documents Needed for OOU Post UTME Screening
You are expected to come with the following documents
- your E-registration slip for UTME/DE 2016/2017 session,
- the Printout for the POST-UTME Registration form and
- 2016/2017 Original UTME Result Slip with passport photograph
Important: Buy OOU Post UTME Past Questions and read to know the nature of the exam. many candidates who bought it last yea came out successful in the exam and they now schooling there.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000