Promasidor Nigeria has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Promasidor Nigeria Application form and guidelines for 2019-2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
• How Can I Apply for Promasidor Nigeria Recruitment 2019-2020?
• Where can I obtain the 2019 Promasidor Nigeria form?
• Is the Promasidor Nigeria 2019 Recruitment Form out?
• When will Promasidor Nigeria Recruitment start?
• I need Promasidor Nigeria Trending Jobs update, etc.
• Is Promasidor Nigeria Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
• Promasidor Nigeria Application Deadline 2019-2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
Available Vacant Positions.
♦ Sales Coordinator
Deadline: 23rd May, 2019.
♦ Technical Senior Manager
Deadline: 23rd May, 2019.
♦ Supervisor – Admin
Deadline: 30th April, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Promasidor Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following.
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
4. National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
5. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
6. Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
• Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
• EFCC Recruitment;
• NPower Recruitment;
• NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
• DPR Recruitment;
• NNPC Recruitment;
• Total Nigeria Recruitment;
• Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
• Nigerian Police Recruitment;
• Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
• Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
• Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
• Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
• Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
• Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
• Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
• ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
• How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply Online
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.