PwC firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
PwC is looking for a Manager to oversee engagements that enable our clients to realize competitive advantage from their operations. Specific areas of focus include Operations optimization, Operating model design, Process analysis and design, Supply chain optimization, Cost management, Financial Analysis, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategy development & Project/Program Management.
PwC is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Economist (Internal Firm Service)
Reference Number: 125-NIG00104
Department: Internal Firm Services
Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research under the guidance of the Economist, providing research input and data analysis for the PwC Nigeria Economic Bulletins and other Thought Leadership publications
- Work on various challenging engagements across the PwC network on a project basis
- Communicate and engage clients on emerging economic and industry trends based on the output of our analysis
- Maintain Thought Leadership publications and Macro database; ensuring accessibility for the larger PwC Nigeria network
- Work with other business groups to deliver on client presentations and information requests, represent the team in meetings, delivering PWC’s capabilities to clients
- Monitor developing Global and Domestic trends in various industries, anticipate changes in business and financial conditions as well as underlying behavioral relationships using modelling techniques
- Application of technical tools: market analysis, business modelling, strategy, policy appraisal and economic modelling in developing client solutions
- Education: Degree in Economics/Finance/Mathematics
- Grade requirements: 2:1 and above
- Experience No more than 2 years experience as a research economist or analyst
- Relevant work experience, strong analytical skills in the field of macro-economic and financial analysis.
- An interest in global and domestic macro issues and an understanding of financial markets.
- Excellent inter-personal communication and presentation skills, including the capacity to communicate complex technical issues in simple terms, verbally and in writing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now!