Queensland University in collaboration with the Chin family of China organizes a free Business educational program in Australia to help students, with the purpose of increasing the number of chinese participants. See below for more details.
Application Deadline: March 6, 2020
- University or Organization: The University of Queensland
- Department: UQ Business School
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Honours, and Postgraduate
- Award: $1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Chinese
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: March 6, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of China are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: A bachelors, honours, and postgraduate degree program within the UQ Business School at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You must be enrolled full time in an approved program and is an overseas student in accordance with The University’s Fee Policy.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: It is important to receive an unconditional offer to study in a bachelors or honours or postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Only then you can complete the online application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of application, the university will ask you to submit your academic transcripts, language ability proof, and copy of your passport with the curriculum vitae.
- Language Requirement: In order to study at UQ, students have to demonstrate English language proficiency by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The donor will determine the number of awards and each will have the value of $1000.