Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Latin American citizen residing in Latin America
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The master program will be awarded in Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, Education subject areas offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, a student must:
- Be a Latin American citizen residing in Latin America who has successfully completed undergraduate studies,
- Have received an unconditional offer for a HASS postgraduate program and be commencing study at UQ in Semester 1, 2020, and
- Not simultaneously hold another scholarship – if you have been awarded financial support towards your program please highlight this in your application.
How to Apply
- Supporting Documents: When you apply to UQ, include certified copies of academic transcripts and award certificates to help to demonstrate your English language proficiency.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from program to program. All applicants must meet the relevant entry requirements for admission to their preferred program.
- Language Requirement: All students need appropriate English language skills for admission to UQ.
Benefits: The grant program is payable as a tuition fee reduction for a relevant program within the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
Click here to apply